Wednesday, December 23, 2009

French Cooking Course What Do I NEED To Know For A Hands-on Interview To Cook At A 5-star Restaurant?

What do I NEED to know for a hands-on interview to cook at a 5-star restaurant? - french cooking course

I worked on the track in one of the best restaurants in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (USA), and I am self-taught in the gourmet kitchen, classic French cuisine (tradition of Escoffier). I can make a comment like a champion, no problem. I am qualified in high temperature applications, larder and pastry stations. I know that references are essential, but if not I may be available and must rely on my abilities. I'm with the team and the determination of ingredients in order. This restaurant is a 7-course fixed price of traditional French cuisine with exotic influences very little, so no probs. To show in my interview with the Chief Executive and will probably be asked by the wayside a little work, some of my abilities. My knife skills are good, but not the ceiling, while I focus on in the evening. I think that is my real question is what or Deputy Chief Executive of a hands-seller in an interview, or (for other top chefs in restaurants), what do you ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment