Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Las Vegas Cruising Spots Where Should I Go For A Vacation? See Choices...?

Where should I go for a vacation? See choices...? - las vegas cruising spots

I researched some possible destinations in the autumn (November). Help when selecting. If anyone give any experience with one of these places and loves it, advice or just want to make a suggestion, please share!

Options:
Tokyo, Japan ...... 8 days
(I do not speak Japanese, you do not know how to put on the opposite side of the road grip)

9 days of Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Western Caribbean (Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico)
(I heard the cruise line for many people in middle age, I'm 25 .. more I researched the trip and seems very formal.)

Carnival Cruise to the Caribbean 9 days (probably Jamaica)
(For many days at sea)

9 nights in Las Vegas
(Not very exciting, but I've always said I would go to a night fighter)

9 nights in Miami
(It seems it can be very boring if I go alone.)

Please help me choose, I thank you for throwing or other objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment