Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Anti Aging Homemade Secret Women 25 And Up Share Your Anti Aging Beauty Secrets!!?

Women 25 and up share your anti aging beauty secrets!!? - anti aging homemade secret

It allows everyone shares some tips ANIT aging! I am 29 and win over the smoke for 20 more years, boys a little strange, but very flattering! Lol anyway here are some of my beauty tips, a good lotion! Lotion clinic is very good, free of fragrance is not good, but I use a lotion generic Wal-Mart is the same as Olay Regenerist and works very well for me! Also a scrub once a week, with a home exfoliation and a great mix of sugar, honey, olive oil and vinegar Cidar organic apples, the skin is really very good! Exercise also clear water, lots of rest, eat healthy and get more difficult to maintain soft, low stress! Some beauty secrets hair goes gray when I just discovered Joico makes a line of products called Renu check it out! Are also hair, unless your hair is very oily and dry, do not wash every day, avoid products with alcohol, get Regua decorations, and enjoy the colors and try to bounce chemical service only one color. Has anyone a good advice from others?

2 comments:

Loving Life said...

I'm 23, but I did tons of research on this topic.

First, the care of his outward begins with respect for the inner one. I've heard that the Food, May poison or medicine - just depends on choosing the right foods and share in you. This means lots of fruits and vegetables in the diet. (# 1)

* Do not drink and soft drinks - is too acidic and burn the lining of organs and teeth.
* Drink plenty of water to the juice - too much sugar (or other) that the disease causes.
* Keep the less red meat - pork, beef is too fatty pork also keeps worms on your system (YouTube has many videos with experiments on this subject) (# 2). Stick to lean meats like fish and Turkey. ) Bottom Feeder (including most fish and seafood, usually not to eat (it is like to eat what is in your garbage left). Deuteronomy 14:2-21 is the best plan for what to eat and not eat.
* No drugs or alcohol
* Maintaining the balance of your hormones. They control the letter EVery process that occurs in your body. Dr. Edmund Chein many speeches, in addition to the telomeres is (that is the fountain of youth, the) in the tip of his DNA. (# 3)

Now for the external care of our body:
The * non-comedogenic fragrance free, hypoallergenic and oil should not affect the only form of your face. But Johnson & Johnson skincare line fits the bill. (# 4) I'm on a budget, so I use Noxema on my face and Queen Helene cocoa butter on the face and body wash.
* I use Dove soap in the shower because my skin is sensitive and fragile.
* Adhere to the prenatal vitamins and minerals, such as tablets (which do not only benefit pregnant women coming in). Also, try to let your body heal itself. Pharmaceutical products accumulate in the kidneys, and impede the passage of time.

Basically, my body, and of course, remain in their own spell is what worked for me. But there are a lot of YouTubers who are in the art, more than familiar to me.
Hope this helps.

Wonderin... said...

Obvious, but wayyyyyy undervalued: Drink plenty of water. Now we know that "8 glasses a day" magic number that is fair for all, find it a little experience and a good deal for you.

I've never had any product, expensive or affordable, it does its job, and if my body is always well moisturized. I'm the one that a minimum distance of product that is addictive in a mild detergent and sunscreen. Do not wear makeup. And at 43, my skin is beautiful.

Therefore, all young people aged 29 ... drink their water and use sunscreen! :)

Post a Comment