Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Shower For Tent Trailer We Have Acquired A Trailer Tent From E Bay And Booked A Holiday?

We have acquired a trailer tent from E Bay and booked a holiday? - shower for tent trailer

We have a trailer hitch on the car and we are more or less ready to go camping. The only problem is that we are camping virgin and now I'm sleeping in a tent from a party afraid, even if it is too. A tent trailer is a little better than a normal shop right? His whole blocks of life under the hood and a bathroom with a shower, it bothers me. I must go and do it because the family is looking forward to it and used some of our savings to be paid for this business and I panic now thing.It feel all right, time to spend my family, but I do not know what his is. Can you tell me something that I feel better?. Oh, we take a child of 4 years and 12 years

1 comment:

Hugo said...

I suggest you become a member of the Camping and Caravanning Club, all sides are very good quality, all the toilets and showers are heated with private cabanas. Some have their own bathroom. They are advertised as being a kind of club, and you will find many new comers. The site managers are always ready to help.You can join online, or you can register on the website. It is a lively social life at the club, if you want to participate, but nothing is forced to. You can leave your opinion can be based on and enjoy the road, who knows, we see that the site of this summer, good luck.

Post a Comment