Thursday, February 11, 2010

Angelique Love Money 2 Who Should Win The Vh1 Reality Tv Show, "I Love Money 2?"?

Who should win the vh1 reality tv show, "I Love Money 2?"? - angelique love money 2

Who do u think winning should I love money 2 on VH1?
Here are the cast members are left ... (March 31)
* 20 Pack
* Angelique
* Buckwild
* Ice
* Myamme
* Prancer
* Saphyrri
* Taylor Made
~ ~ Who you think should win and why? ~ ~

These are the cast members UNREMAINING (March 31)
* Buddha
* Heat
* Bonez
* Cali
* The Entertainer
* Lelin (Smiley)
* Milf
* Tamera
* T-Weed
* Onyx
~ ~ Who you think should win and why?


I believe that the ice because he is a strong competitor, and it is my favorite actor was out there to win ... Oh yes, and 20 Pack is so beautiful! Haha!

6 comments:

♥ÞëåÇɦê§♥ :) said...

But who Buckwild (false, and very embarrassing) or French

Not you, a name other members of t though!

lol, I want to win that one's hilarious.
He wants to use the money to open a chicken wing place haha XD
And the song he sang yesterday, lol, man, was funny.

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt 3 IT!

Elliana :) said...

I wanted to win the artist, idk why it just something haha, but I think I look 20, cool pack:)

everyone, but Saphyrri .. it's boring as hell.


hahah can not wait until the season finale! I hope that money is a love I have is 3

! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

I really want to see more of the taste of love: D lol

[ - ] said...

I like Taylor Made. : P It was to get rid of his *** this dominant team. Saphyrri is funny, but he should win.

To .. So yeah ice, Myanmar, Prancer or Taylor Made would be awesome.

PLEASE DO NOT Buckwild. D:

Dr.B said...

I like it because hot for Prancer Myamme because she knows what she's to stay in the game or the computer needs a victory, because the fresh ice cream or one of these 4 people

Bonez should at least get somewhere at the end of the year

★Sassy★ said...

I wanted the artist or the Buddha, but I think Myamme, Prancer or Taylor Made ...... ANGELIQUE No ....... She's .. annoyin

ripvmk said...

CUSTOM MADE and Prancer are my favorites. but I'm bored bonez

Post a Comment