Thursday, February 18, 2010

How To Accept Goodbye On Email Relationship Should I Sent A Message To X Girlfriend? Long Story?

Should I sent a message to x girlfriend? long story? - how to accept goodbye on email relationship

4yrs Tan for his relationship ended a year ago. I heard it was for someone else. She refused at first of what would have deceived me too. She sent me a message in December last year. best wishes for Christmas and New Year. no response, that the news of his reaction to this two weeks ago caused this month. 2. January, you will send me another, wished me a good year. Then she sent me another day of my birthday. He said that we say thank you.
But he did not answer.

Then someone sent me a request to MySpace to be added. I agreed. Send an e-mail, so it seems as if you were talking to her. To create another account mails. to hide my identity. She is now with someone. She continued to respond to my messages. about 8 of them. M Tellinghe, how smart I was, and is only compliments. in the course of the day. Someone sent me a message to the account that was her current boyfriend told me to leave them alone. He told me if I was disturbed. Do not send them to the psychopath boyfriend. Later again, the answer, I asked myself when I tell her ex. If it is, why she was hiding. No response to this e-mail, because I leave before reading the message on.

So it was a long relationship that much because of what has happened bad. I locked, with the messenger. clearly, as my contacts and not seen. I always think about it, but for a bad experience. in some ways still there.

So finally my question is that I have a message, wishing him a happy birthday, or simply let go once.? remainas problems.

1 comment:

JennT said...

I think you should leave him now. He had been in contact, and if she still thinks of you, we will contact you shortly. If she had changed, it would not contact you, there is a reason to stay in touch with you to find.

Post a Comment